Register yourself to complete an English language test. B2/C1 levels both available.
English language tests can be provided to students who are holding a UCLan offer which is subject to meeting English language requirements.
- Measures the four main language components including reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Test results are officially recognised by the University’s Home and International Admission offices
- Test results are available to candidates within three weeks of sitting the test.
- Candidates are unable to re-sit the same level test within a three month period.
- Learners from Foundation Campus (CEG) or studying English at UCLan cannot apply independently. Please contact your course leader for further assistance.
- Sample test papers available from www.uclan.ac.uk/languageacademy or by contacting email@example.com or 01772 893153
If you have any known allergies, disabilities, injuries or medical conditions please advise the Language Academy directly.